Access Central is a boutique disability access consulting firm. We offer specialised services in accessibility, universal design, access audits, insurance investigations, risk mitigation, expert witness statements, performance-based building codes and interpretation of DDA legislation.
Access Central: Creating change, shifting attitudes
Confidential, Trusted, Reputable, Knowledgeable.
Established in Melbourne, with local and international experience.
Servicing Australian clients locally and globally.
Satellite offices in Perth, Sydney and Brisbane
Experienced and Qualified
Key technical staff are:
- Qualified in risk management, building surveying, construction management, accessibility and project management.
- Have completed the performance-based building and fire codes Graduate Certificate course at Victoria University.
- Furthermore, holding accredited membership with the Association of Consultants in Access Australia (ACAA) has recognised this knowledge, expertise and experience.
- Internationally, our principal consultant is a Chartered Building Engineer and a member of many international organisations.
- Changing Places Assessor (CP020).
- Livable Housing Assessor (20012).
- SDA Accredited Assessor (SDA00040).
- Accredited Access Consultant (236).